Friday 25 February 2011

Mother upload video of her daughter

Gan Lulu
Pei-Ching::-In China, A woman put her daughter's nude video on the Internet for find a groom for her. The action is well for mother's drama on her. Being told that the 5 known sites have posted the video nearly 15 million people have seen so far.


In video woman is shown to told the daughter that " Look at you how you grow up and still you want washed your back to me. I'm finding a perfect partner for you. So tell what kind of groom you want to be."

Gan Lulu

Women also says in video that looks acceptable to me a beggar-law, provided it does help you in bathing.

Then 26 year old girl in the video says, 'Hello, I'm Gan lulu. I do not have any boyfriend. It is not because of my ugliness. Unfortunately, no one want to loves me. What to do? So I need a suitable groom. "

Gan Lulu
Meanwhile, Internet users are terribly upset by this act of female. Then other one told shameful for the mother's this act, so there some of described this as publicity stunt and say that girl will get sure some modeling contract for it .

People protest after the mother answered in a video that his daughter is a model and body artist.She is struggle for the boyfriend. I have all the fun just to give my daughter a perfect groom who doesn't ditch her nor use her later.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Mother upload video of her daughter"

Post a Comment