Friday 4 March 2011

Calicut University Exams Hall ticket 2011 download

Calicut University

The news for those students who study in First year Becholar of Art in Calicut University. Calicut University is announced the Hall ticket for First year B.A. Students. Students who want to download the Hall ticket they can proceed now students can also download hall ticket from here.

Students are please enter your Register Number and DOB in link given below to Download the Calicut University Hall Ticket 2011 of First yera B.A. examinations. Currently online hall tickets are available for 1st to 7th Semester of B.A. and B.Tech. students.



Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

11 comments: on "Calicut University Exams Hall ticket 2011 download"

SIDHIQU said...

sidhiqu sk ,calicut

sir
i have applied cumat exmination ,but did`nt get hall tickt.how would get that ....plz help me

basilbasi333 said...

sir

i have applied for BA AFZAL UL ULAMA DEGREE 2nd YEAR EXAMINATION BUT I DIDN'T GET THE HALL TICKET PLEASE HELP ME FOR THAT

TMH said...

wr is 1st bcom halltiket

renjith said...

Sir

I want to download the Hallticket of B.A History
Now Completed examination

ami said...

sir i missed my hall ticket and i want to check my result please help me how can i know my final year result???

fousiya kuveri said...

I want to download the hall ticket of second semester MSc non cucss

habeeb said...

iwnts dowqnload hall ticket b.com 2004 admission special supplimentary

anees cp said...

i want 7 semester b-tech supplementery hall ticket

AJI.T.S said...

I want BA Hall ticket

this URL is Error So Please Solve this Problem ...

--:Download Calicut University B.A./B.Com./B.Sc. Hall Ticket 2011:--

sanoy joy said...

sir how can get my hall ticket and registration number foe second year registration

Post a Comment