Saturday 9 April 2011

Puja's not ready to be a FALTU

Pooja Gupta

Bollywood newcomer and start her career in new actresses as lead role in FALTU movie. Recently Pooja Gupta says that she complete her graduation before her career. In the movie F.A.L.T.U they were been shown as merely school pass out but now she does just the opposite in reality. She has conformed that even though her debut film F.A.L.T.U has become a smashing hit, she will first complete her graduation.

When sources reported her and she told that She is promise to her mother that she complete her study first before I stepped into the world of glamour. In fact I had enrolled myself in New York University a few years back but since I didn't like it there, I came back. Now that F.A.L.T.U. has released, I do wish to pursue my studies further." Lets see what happen she did.

She also added, "Those were difficult times but I couldn't ponder over it much. Yes, I was depressed for quite a while but I and my mother were each other's support system. She also further motivated me to do what I wanted to but with a condition that I won't ignore my academics altogether. Ironically, F.A.L.T.U. could well have been my own life story. By no means am I shunning away formal education",

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Puja's not ready to be a FALTU"

Post a Comment