Sunday 22 May 2011

Man admits sex with 1000 cars!

Man admits sex with 1000 cars!

Edward Smith is from United States , Washington and recently he kept quiet about his personal ans secret fetish for years. He is live with his current girlfriend a white Volkswagen Beetle and her named Vanilla. Edward Smith agreed to be interviewed as part of a channel Five documentary into "mechaphilia".

Edward Smith also added that He is romantic, he write poetry on cars. He sing with them and also talk with them as like his girlfriend. He know what's in my heart and I have no desire to change. He said: "I'm not sick and I don't want to hurt anyone, cars are just my preference."

Smith, 57, first had sex with a car at the age of 15, and claims he has never been attracted to women or men. He says his most intense sexual experience was "making love" to the helicopter from 1980s TV hit Airwolf. Before Vanilla, he had a five-year relationship with Victoria, a 1969 VW Beetle he bought from a family of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Talking about how his unusual passion developed, Smith said: "It's something that grew as a part of me when I was a kid and I could not shake it." Smith is now part of a global community of more than 500 ‘car lovers’ brought together by internet forums.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Man admits sex with 1000 cars!"

Post a Comment