Wednesday 3 August 2011

'America's Got Talent' Performance Rankings: The Fourth 12 Acts

The first live results show America's Got Talent six seasons here.Let's play with the first round.

Fearless Flores family, couple Aero, and snap are results for the first group boogie. If I had to guess, I'd say it will snap boogie. Duo or just Aero. I like Piers, Flores and snap on stage to boogie with the family is surprised to see at the same time. Panning across the faces of all seven people on stage after the announcement that Nick is moving Boogie snap.


Orville My favorite section in the Room "What poppin" went too fast. So Avril Lavigne, Sk8er Boi I is not really about the track that time to the song. The girl has still got it! And that's what's poppin '.

Squonk Opera on stage next three acts, Sandou Russian three times, and that J Chris Newberg. It is not hard, it's clearly time to be served by the Russians. Howie thinks so too. I still like Squonk Opera, though, I think they are kidding. Sandou three steps towards the Russian won. Next week is completely different but equally as exciting as some promise!

The next group Dezmond Meeks, Animal Garden Echo, and Anna are Graceman. A clear win for me. It will Graceman Anna right? Sharon is worried because he likes Dezmond Meeks, but come on, he was Graceman Anna. And you go, Animal Garden Echo! Indeed, Anna Graceman runs on his place in the semifinals. He is just so dear!

Before the judges choose, we Priscilla, Queen of the desert, get to see a selection of music! Yes, please! Actually, I could take back that "yes, please," This really is my favorite thing ever, which does not look like I thought it would. But what do you do a whole show in 90 seconds when you're trying to do? I'm sure the real show is the better practice.

On stage, those funny little people face the judges decision, Fiddleheads, and Miami all stars. I'm hoping they will choose Fiddleheads, but the Miami All Stars have a lot of disappointed. I'm pretty sure will not be puppets for debate. Those Funny Little People stood up to the party were eliminated and Piers. Maybe I'm getting really angry, but I thought it was funny. Miami judges - all stars with Sharon and Piers choose dense votes



Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "'America's Got Talent' Performance Rankings: The Fourth 12 Acts"

Post a Comment