Monday 8 August 2011

My wife doesn't get bothered with all the kissing: Emraan Hashmi

Emraan Hashmi, quite unlike her screen image of Playboy is a family man. His little boy, Ayaan and basks with his wife, Parveen, in appreciation of his films, spends every free minute.

And he is quick to add that he does not mind her steamy scenes. But it is fun to poke at the fact that little Ayaan not see any of my father's films until he is an adult.

Otherwise secure Imran, who has a number of films due for release this year, is talking to CS:


Cloud nine

Obviously, I am very excited about the success of my latest film. Geyti I was in Mumbai and with the audience saw the picture.

This fun Parveen (my wife) to see the film and the audience response was sitting quietly in the back row.

I'm glad I'm also like my wife. And no, all the kissing scenes (laughs) do not care to get along with. But honestly, I'm so busy that I have success with your family or friends have not had time to celebrate.


No kidding

In fact, I was too busy to open. Frankly, I do not get much time to watch movies. In theater, I watch English movies and my own projects. I may sound narcissistic, but I'm too busy to carry out regular watch Bollywood fare.

I am a big fan of science fiction, horror and adventure. I like watching some bizarre Psycho, American Psycho and seven starts.

Given a chance, essays Anthony Hopkins in Silence of the Lambs I would love to play. But for now, I have a movie that my son (Ayaan) can see a child like the star.

My wife complains that he did not see any of my films as long as he can at least 16 turns. I want to do a children's film, but something a bit offbeat.


Update Profile

People say that I have been lucky with my films, but I think you are lucky, one, two or maybe three times can get. But you're talented and hardworking in the industry sutain place.

If I'm lucky, my fate is very good (laughs) should be. I wear a lot of rings on their fingers. But they are not only for success in films, but also for health and a happy family life. My family is very important to me.

My son when I'm shooting off a miss, so all my free time is dedicated to him. By nature, I am a reserved person. I'm just coming out my films are due for release.



Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "My wife doesn't get bothered with all the kissing: Emraan Hashmi"

Post a Comment