Friday 4 February 2011

Sonakshi competing to lose weight for race 2

Sonakshi SinhaSonakshi Sinha, who is in Race 2 to rev up the glam quotient optimal as the director duo Abbas Mustan her village belle to do away completely with the image at will. Actress is so busy shedding extra pounds.

"First, Dabangg to lose weight was my first film. Now I clown and get in better shape for Race 2. For the past two years, that's all I seem to be doing. Losing weight. But I'm fine with that. , Sonakshi, 23 said it's important to do because I look good '.

After playing the demure village girl in Dabangg, Sonakshi Race 2 will get a serious kickass mode.

Sonakshi Sinha"Bipasha Basu is a very striking way the race was introduced. , Producer Ramesh Taurani says we ensure Sonakshi is presented as a sequel to the ".

'I pleaded with Farah, please let me dance in my husband's film. But my character is not any opportunity to be able to dance. Sad. We have to wait for another opportunity. "

But before race 2, there is Shirish Kunder's Joker.

Sonakshi, who had a chance to display her dancing skills in Dabangg eagerly clown dance number to her Farah Khan was waiting. To her dismay Shrish Farah and inform her that her character gets a chance to dance in his film.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Sonakshi competing to lose weight for race 2"

Post a Comment