Monday 23 May 2011

Imran Khan: Ranbir is dame good actor than me

Imran Khan: Ranbir is dame good actor than me

Bollywood actor Imran Khan is not trust and also not believe in his acting skills. According to Imran fellow Ranbir Kapoor is the best actor.Imran who never doesn't mind being compared to others is says, " Ranbir is a better actor than I am. He’s a damn good actor. I honestly never like my work. I don’t like to watch myself onscreen and I never do."

Imran also says that The comparisons will continue. People still compare Aamir, Shahrukh and Salman even after 20-25 years of their work. So we can’t help it. He is recently busy with too many project that the reason he hasn't been able to take his wife Avantika for a haneymoon. Imran says, “Hopefully, I’ll get some time in July."

His upcoming Bollywood debut Delhi Belly has stirred up quite some controversies — from the hidden expletive in the song Bhaag DK Bose to his first-time steamy scene in the movie. Ask about the same and he says, “Really? Is it vulgar? It’s making assumptions a little early. I’d request you to first listen to the song carefully with the picturisation and then you’ll understand it. It’s been referred to a person whose name is DK Bose.”

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Imran Khan: Ranbir is dame good actor than me"

Post a Comment