Sunday 29 May 2011

Neil was nearly to Looses his Leg

Neil was nearly to Looses his Leg

Abbas - Mustan's movie "players" shooting for the film difficult to actor Neil Nitin Mukesh. Before New Zealand Neil's hand got hurt during the shooting and later lost both legs during a stunt scene.

Actually this month when shooting was going on in Russia, then Neil was with Abhishek Bachchan to shoot a stunt scene. Heavy snow during the shooting of Neil 4 feet under the ice and If action is not taken immediately by the film unit to Neil's life could be survived.

Neil about the incident stating, "We were shooting heavy snow that suddenly my foot was lodged in the snow. I was under waist-deep snow four feet. Others saw it were laughing and saying that his feet stand up straight. But they had no idea this thing that I can not move within a few minutes because my feet had frozen in the ice. "

Says Neil, "Suddenly I was 4-feet under with the ice right up above my waist. All the others started laughing and told me to get on my feet. What they didn't realise is that I couldn't move. My legs were quickly frozen underground. I couldn't move." Laughter soon made way for panic. The unit quickly ordered help. Says Neil, "They began to dig the ice around me . It took them a while to dig me out of the frozen ice. By then my feet were completely numb. I was unable to walk." Neil had to be carried to safety.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Neil was nearly to Looses his Leg"

Post a Comment