Monday 9 May 2011

Shah Rukh refuse to kiss Kareena

SRK

Bollywood Superstar Shah Rukh Khan also known as King Khan is now refuse for some of his next upcoming movie Ra.One. One of that is Shah Rukh Khan have Lip-Lock with Kareena Kapoor who is played the Lead role in this movie. Report which is doing the round that Shahrukh Khan has been indulge in deep lip-locking with his co-star Kareena Kapoor has been straightway refused by the actor himself. He said that he doesn't do things in films which he is not comfortable doing.

King Khan told to reporters that he is not doing such a scene because I don't know how to do it. I don't do it because I feel weird...and I feel those who do it in films, do it well already. A 45 years actor also added that "I feel not comfort in doing two things for films. When anyone comes to narrate a story to me, I tell them two things - main ghoda nahin chalaunga aur main choomunga nahin that means I won't ride a horse and I won't kiss. well, shah Rukh Khan is alway different thing than others.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Shah Rukh refuse to kiss Kareena"

Post a Comment