Wednesday 22 June 2011

Amrita Credits Salman For Her Success

Amrita Credits Salman For Her Success

Hit song Character Dheela from Ready movie. This song and singer of this song both get success very well. But Singer amrita gives all the credit of song to Salman Khan. "Salman is an elder brother figure to me. He has been my driving force. He has got me on track, guided me from time to time, encouraged me to come out of my shell and whatever I am today - the credit goes to him completely for making me a saleable name," Amrita told on the phone from Mumbai.

Singer is sing many song of salman Khan's movie. The 28-year-old made her singing debut in 2005 with "Just Chill" in "Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya" and then sang numbers like "Tujhe Aksa Beach ghuma doon" ("God Tusi Great Ho"), "Ankh vich chehra pyar da" ("Apne"), "Rafa dafa" ("Superstar") and "Love me, love me" ("Wanted"). "When he noticed that I like to sing and have a voice which could be moulded, he introduced me to Sajid-Wajid so that I could polish my skills. I started doing regular riyaz ever since there was no looking back for me," she added. Now singer is very happy for being a part of music industry.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Amrita Credits Salman For Her Success"

Post a Comment