Thursday 11 August 2011

Four YouTube Acts Sail into the Semi-Finals on 'America's Got Talent'

Last night we found out that Piers does not like anything. What kind of America? It is time to explore on America's Got Talent, YouTube particular results! Hey man, I 'poppin Orville Redenbacher section can not wait to see Gabe. 


Tonight "YouTube stars" are going with the theme, Rebecca Black (Please "Friday" and "My Moment" or whatever the performance of her new song. Step Up to the first mega - groups Gymkana and I Powerhouse I hope it is. performance Gymkana, but Powerhouse should be wrangled a lot of votes, depending on the size and sway alone Piers thought the two acts will go through, but I feel like he's exactly what we We do not like to vote. Gymakana to move on the semi-finals. 

Actually a set (chocolate rain guy) Zonday want to see you perform live? Judges allowed the buzz? It is quite a long time that it was not to last. At least it was short version. Last: poppin's section! I just see a good bag of microwave popcorn to enjoy the love. 

I'm not sure I understand Keenan Cahill event, but he performed on the show anyway. Dancers! And Nick Cannon. Ah. Then performed in a glass table top right to get the body suit. It was great! Matt Wilhelm, TNC, affluent, and Eon is the next step. 


It's probably Matt Wilhelm would take after the Native Americans. I love the glow in the dark guts to wear that suit again for no reason. Matt Wilhelm will ride through the dark the other day, even though we could barely see him last night. Oh, Rebecca Black is a mash-up singing two songs. We "Friday" and "Friday" only do! You go, girl. Take all the seats! After 45 seconds, Kalani Freestyle Basketball, Brett Daniels, Kevin Colis, and Breena Bell go on stage. Hmm. 

I think it could be Kevin Colis, but I would like the bulldogs to win it all. I'm getting good at this show, guys! Kevin Colis is through the next round. Good job, Kevin! Serves the rest of West Springfield Dance Party, Beth Ann Robinson, and my Dawg / / boy dog, Gabe's Rocks! First, though, and above it, a legitimate talent show "hand." It is a good night. 

I just wish I had some popcorn ... NOOOOOOOOOOOO Gabe Rocks is eliminated immediately. The decision to emphasize the audience boos. I do not care about the show now, the results of this bullsh * t! If so, the teenage dancer vs teen dancers. Piers of course vote for Beth. West Springfield Sharon votes for dance team. 

Howie says the dance this year, Beth Ann Robinson then proceed to select a team of dancers have disappointed. But wait, there's more! Sharon Wild West Springfield to show the card to bring back the dance party! Drama. In addition, we at Wild Card Landon Swank, Kinetic King, Summerwind captain, Charles Peachock, Yellow Design Stunt Team, J. Chris Newburg, those strange little people, Seth Grabel, Fiddleheads, and Avery and calico heart will see next week! I missed one of the functions. It was either Thomas John or SH'Boss boys. I'm a little surprised by some of the acts they brought back, but I'm glad to get another chance Kinetic King!

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Four YouTube Acts Sail into the Semi-Finals on 'America's Got Talent'"

Post a Comment