Thursday 11 August 2011

'So You Think You Can Dance' Recap: The Finalists Dance

Competition and the elimination of 16 dancers, after more than two months, only four remain in the dance so you think you can dance season 8 finale. Marko Germar, Melanie Moore, Sasha Mallory and Tadd Gadduang all have a shot at the title of America's favorite dancer. 


And dance tonight will help decide which contestant will win. Who will it? We have a better idea after we see what they have got us to the show tonight. Click here to view our Pre-end predictions. Guests this week? 

Been the case for the past several weeks, both All-Stars will be the guest on the show and judges. Planning for the reviled) and Katie Holmes: (tabloid goddess in her life at some point apparently is some sort of dance experience). There will be four all-stars. 

Mark Kanemura (4 seasons), Joshua Allen (4 seasons), Lauren Froderman (7 seasons) and Robert Roldan (7 seasons) for the current season in the final glory dancing on hand to help. So let's get to it! They get an awful lot of awards they win. If you think you can dance all thought would be more than just mention this once. But you'd be wrong. I think Nigel has a haircut. 


Awww ... Melanie and Mark are together again. Marko and Melanie They Doriana Sanchez disco (!) Is found with It certainly is a fast dance. Is it possible without a man wearing a white pants suit, disco dancing? I doubt it. It's great fun, although I have my standard disco facing the problem: I do not know what I'm looking for. It is great or just OK? Have no clue. There are a lot of crazy lifts and spins. Marko the end pointing in the wrong ... Nigel: "I thought, was a little bit of a struggle." Mary: "I love you both, but I'll be honest ... it really needs to pop up another level." Kenny: "

You like people jumping out of the screen you just saw Saturday Night Fever." Katie: "You guys are just so strong and beautiful." "I believe that you are telling the story." Sasha and Mark Kanemura They are a contemporary dance by Sonya Tayeh. It's one of those jerky, emotional dance of love to the judges, but I have trouble connecting. Fortunately, the pace a bit after a minute. Dancing is definitely good, though I can not say that I really like it. 

And I'm not sure what, other than sheer aggression, the subject of dance. Sonya Tayeh said the dance was an ode to Sasha, and it kind of looks like someone just took his theories about dance and set to music. Nigel: "You know Lady Gaga principal dancer just beat you?" "You just have to throw down the field to the other dancers tonight." "! I have to say, woo - hoo" Mary "Two people could not look better than the two of you there." Kenny: "I know a little of life imitating art there tonight" "For me, it was like Sasha Warrior Princess." Katie: "It is quite powerful." "I love everything about it." 


Tadd and Joshua Allen He is hip-hop, with Lil C. Tadd hip hop should be a good one. Especially this kind of hip hop. Two dancers are commendable synchronicity going on there. They are, however, choose to move that the average voter would like to dance a lot of this reduction. Honestly, it really is like dancing that could easily have lost in the shuffle. Although they look completely certain things are impossible. Nigel: "In truth, it was a bit down and dirty at the knees." "I got a very sweet." Mary: "You do enough of a hard-hitting, solid style, the hip-hop production, yes, you did." "You have just given birth to everything happy tonight." Katie: "I thought that was awesome his hustling." 

Melanie and Robert Roldan Stacey Tookey is a contemporary routine. Ah, unrequited love. Choreographers would do without it? And hey! Back is beautiful! Granted, I am completely sure, that unrequited love is not and will not be any requiting. But it is beautiful and well danced. Is very emotional. Melanie is also Tadd can not do ourselves - watch you dance. Nice return of disco! Nigel: beautifully danced - I fully support lift like that. "" I think Sasha threw down the gauntlet you just picked it up and slapped him. " Mary: "Something special happens when you dance down the room is really beautiful ... you have the ability to draw people in. ..." "

You're in a class of its own." Kenny: "Melanie, I push myself to the front line to have the opportunity to work with you, my dear." Katie: "Every movement makes sense, I believe every story." Ah ... Cat Deeley dancers now working as an agent.It's hard to believe after Sasha and Melanie pulled contemporary and hip-hop is pulling Tadd. If Marko is jazz, so I refuse to believe it at random. Sasha and Marko Broadway at the time, Spencer has been choreographed by LIFF. 


 Spencer likes to tell their stories ahead of time. Broadway should have effect. They like having words. This is what happens when I go to restaurants. But I want a way to have it. Sasha just could dominate the dance. Not that Marko is not doing well. He's just not the same level of stage presence. Cool tricks with them. And both are completely reliable in their "roles." Nigel: "I do not knock out, I'm afraid." "I think you better than a warrior princess of a vamp, make Sasha." "I have seen all would have liked a little more character." Mary: "I think both of you guys pulled it." "Marko ... I first did not realize that it really was you ..." "I thought you were wonderful people just like you pulled it." 

Kenny: "WOW Great fun .. fun." "I can not believe that there is not anything." Katie: "Sasha ... I admire you and you are just amazing Marko, you are incredible." Nigel is in a bad mood tonight. Oh, hey, Melanie is still soloing! They did not lead to much. It is sad that tonight. This is followed by one Marko. This is a very athletic individual. He does not stand much of it is over. Sasha and Tadd They dance Mark Ballas - Cha - Cha's. Sasha feels like he can kill Tadd at some point in the dance. Sex with him or her. I say that I ever have a cha - cha will recognize this as not, but it's pretty darn good. If there is a flaw, it's Sasha dancing out Tadd, both because their skills and insist on it because it's like choreography. Tadd may take, but Sasha dance. Nigel: "Marko ... just you, apparently, not everyone could cope with this style." "Sasha, it's not good for you." "The number of the big problems right now Lot." Kenny: "I think it was very ambitious for tonight." Katie: "I just want to thank both of you, because you are both strong dancers" Hmmm ... Best dance ever movie quote, 

"I thought that was good." Marko and Lauren Froderman Tessandra Chavez is one of the dance. This is music? Interesting move, even if the music is funny. Now the stage is a lot of hurting. No one may be dying, there is so much pain. It is very beautiful though. It is an appreciation for masochists like the choreographers, the way they want to see a beautiful thing we ache. This dance is a moment that is not quite connect, but I'm not going to blame the dancers. Nigel: "I think, just so Marko, you joined in tonight's finale because he was a great performance." Mary: "You insist on its own greatness, Marko you just can not help it." "It was just so beautiful in your honest communication dance ..." 

Kenny: "Marko you swept me away, you took me to another place and time." Katie: "You made so many pictures that were just amazing." Tadd single now! Of course, dangling from the stage starts. And then spend more income than the rest of dancing on his hands. Or back. Viewers watch out! Tadd and Melanie Ray Leeper is a dance. Woo - hoo! Stripping! And shoe-throwing! Although this means that half the Melanie shoed need to dance to dance. 

I say fight I do believe that this is going on in dance. Nice to Tadd and Melanie are not here. And Tadd is in his underwear. He sure is. Now I'm giggling like. Nigel: "That evening I just brought it to life!" "You cover yourself up, young man can not?" "Melanie ... You had a character well before you started dancing." "Tadd, you totally redeemed yourself on that routine." Mary: "Well Tadd, you brought sexy back to make sure I'm just not sure about the socks," "Holy smokes, girl. When we ask you to strut, that's exactly what you will give! " Kenny: "Melanie started earlier, he was already gripped me on the stage." "I thought the story was adorable." Katie: "It was just such a breath of fresh air." "At the end of this number, you pull your pants down and did it ..." Finally, we get a single Sasha. 

This one is about a lot of falling. I wish I could be very low. But why Sasha is an excellent dancer. Sasha and Melanie Stacey Tookey dance a dance of repressed housewives. Repressed? Both? Of course there are picket fence included. I'm not buying that part really repressed, but breaking free is certainly in evidence. Nigel: "This country will grace any dance company." Kenny: "I felt helpless ... it made me curious." "It was a beautiful piece, beautifully executed.

" Katie: "I love your outfits!" And the night is the last dance ... Marko and Tadd Chuck Moldanado step in the gumboot routine (OK. ..) have been found. They've got pickaxes! To convince the judges give them the win? Dance is really cool. Two people is really the way I expected them are not in sync. Marko and it looks like it could be performed outside Tadd. Tadd natural style is to close after all. Fun but not the best. Nigel: "I think it was a bit difficult - tonight we were not together." "I thought that a girl will win ... and I have not changed my mind tonight." Mary: "It was full of solid gold, I loved the concept." Kenny: "Congratulations to you all and good luck last night" Katie: "You guys are great Ummm ... I love everything you have competition."

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "'So You Think You Can Dance' Recap: The Finalists Dance"

Post a Comment