Tuesday 9 August 2011

'I'm happy with the way I look': TOWIE's Lauren

24-year-old star told Star magazine, her curvy physique, she is fed up with constant criticism, and more than happy with their current size. Lauren claimed after it was revealed that his fellow TOWIE star Lucy was jealous of Mecklenburgh toned and lithe figure. 


Lauren said: "I have actually seen this week I'm pissed off a lot of stories. I do not feel insecure about my figure, I'm happy with the way I see. ' Asked how often he works out, Lauren said: "It's not a regular thing, it could be once a week or twice a week, depending on what is happening. 

"I'm still a size ten and if you look at a series I have not changed much. "I'm bored of talking about it all the time - the day people can go about their weight at the end, but I am Mark and were happy." TOWIE castmate Amy Lauren Childs also reported in recent weeks it has lost too much weight was talked about. 


He said: "I saw a couple of days ago and she is looking very thin - but that does not look too thin. "I trained very hard. He is really motivated by a personal trainer, which looks really nice. "I'm not a fan of being too skinny." He said: "I am very happy because he is not a violent person. 

Now it just proves he is guilty has not been found. All the sleepless nights and nightmares like I have been through with us, "Wow that is so good." I can breathe again. Finally we can get on with our lives. It took a weight from our shoulders. '

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "'I'm happy with the way I look': TOWIE's Lauren"

Post a Comment