Sunday 21 August 2011

Morning to hear the song begins: Imran

Actor Emraan Hashmi hearing music to start your morning. Whenever they get a chance, they will remove only a few moments during the shooting. 

About this talk: Like what time to listen to music? The beginning of my day is hearing the same song. Also does not leave a chance to sing all day.


While driving, after work or vanity van during shooting opportunity to hear the songs. The song is very difficult to find time to listen. You love to sing? I listen to Progressive Trance and Alternative Rock is quite pleasing.

A song that holds special meaning for you ...? Joil Billy's TV Did not Start the Fire ... . "I used to hear often in my school days. That is reminded of those days.

 Listening to songs is what gets the mood right? If my mood is bad, then to fix it I'd like to hear John Mayer Cleyriti. Is a song to give you emotional?

Yes, listening to a song I get emotional and that the Division of Pink Floyd. Any album or song, which is reminiscent of the past ...? Osis of Pink Floyd's debut Wonderwall and Komin Back to Life ... It reminded me of my college days that (laughs).

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Morning to hear the song begins: Imran"

Post a Comment