Wednesday 16 February 2011

GNDU Date Sheet for Annual Exam 2011

GNDU
GNDU ( Guru Nanak Dev University ) declared th examination dates for following Exam. Guru Nanak Dev University published date sheet for examination like Annual UG, Annual PG, Annual Certificates and also Annual (UG) Diplomas. Students can check your datesheet and easily download to click to following link.

Diploma in Cosmetology (Full-time) Examination on April 2011
Time:- 1:00 P.M. to 4:00 P.M.

Examination Centers:-

1) Amritsar-32 : Shri Guru Teg Bhadur Colloege for women, Mahana Singh Road, Block-I (U.D.E.)
2) Sarhali-3 : Guru Gobind Singh Khalsa College for women (U.D.E)
3) Batala-I : R.R.Bawa D.A.V. college for girls, Blok-I
4) Gurdaspur-I : Pandit Mohan Lal S.D. College for women, Block-I
5) Pathankot-4 : R.R.M.K. Arya Mahila Mahavidhyala, Block-I
7) Jalandhar Cantt.-I : B.D. Arya Girls College, Block-I
8) Jalandhar-7 : K.M.V., Block-I
9) Banga-1: G.N.College for Women, Block-I


Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "GNDU Date Sheet for Annual Exam 2011"

Post a Comment