Tuesday 8 February 2011

Katy Perry Talks her Fame & Figure with Elle magazine

kety perryMaking for quite excellent cover girl, Katy perry March 2011 issue of Elle magazine's home page adorns.

Set to hit newsstands on February 15, at the age of 26 in a great photo shoot dressed as he partook in the Gucci on topics like life before fame and a large number of things to talk about.

kety perry
Highlights from Miss Perry interview with Elle as follows:

On life before he himself was a successful artist and ultimatium: "I had two repossessed cars, and I was writing bad Czech, but I gave myself a time. I thought, well, if I 25 Do not just get married and I'm going to pop out some kids and some crafts have not. "

kety perry
Her down-to-earth personality: "It is important to normal and relatable. And I think that helps with that, to me, that I pulled my legs out from under the rug so many times. It was like, 'Listen, bitch, you get a silver platter-you' ve are not going to get this service for it to work! got 'I like it I still can act like an entitled bitch guess not! I still have so much to prove. "

What an exciting image, but he had no reservations about the present: "We are the past. I am a sexy girl, then" I never claimed! I was a nun "

kety perry
But he talked more about the numbers: "I was shaped like a square at a time. I did! I usually have around 130 pounds, which I'm perfectly fine. But when I was a kid , I had the same height and weight is more like 145. and I have huge boobs that I did not know what to do with, so I minimizers, which was not pretty wore. the fat ass bars! I top to-the-shoulder boulder holder was made fun of ... and all I wanted was to look like Kate Moss. ... I do know that these things will come in handy some day. "

On her current look: "Bettie Page wonder woman get get get Doris Day meets Judy Jetson meets Natalie Wood Daphne Guinness meets Chloe Sevigny see the type of
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Katy Perry Talks her Fame & Figure with Elle magazine"

Post a Comment