Tuesday 26 April 2011

Zayed Khan to be father again

ZaYED Khan

In Bollywood town in August there were lots of enjoy will be come for Zayed Khan. Zayed Khan has alreay one son whose name is Zidane. Now this moment is come again in his life. His wife Malaika Khan is pregnant. Actor confirms this news and says that I am happy to be a father again because it feels very homely and I am very family-oriented. It's been a wonderful journey of discovery with my son who sometimes acts more like he's my father than he is my son.

Professionally Zayed Khan is launche a producation house with actress Dia Mirza and Sahil Singha. Producation House's name is Born Free Entertainment. The film will be a romantic comedy called Love Break Up And Zindagi starring Zayed Khan and Dia Mirza, "It's been a great shoot," he notes, adding, "I've worked with sincere people. The title was mine and the germ of the story was Dia's while Sahil is directing the film."

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Zayed Khan to be father again"

Post a Comment