Tuesday 30 August 2011

I won't scare Katrina, claims SRK

Shah Rukh Khan was recently taken aback with the news of Katrina Kaif having inhibitions about sharing screen space with him. As polite as ever, SRK gracefully conveyed his message to Kat, by claiming that she won’t be able to escape his charisma. 


SRK elaborates, “I’m surprised to hear about Katrina’s fears, as I usually get along with girls very nicely. I think I’m too gentle to scare them. Women like my company and I love to keep them as comfortable as possible.” 

He goes on to add, “I’m sure Katrina too won’t complain, as we start working for Yash Raj’s next. I never intend to do anything to scare anybody.” Well, we hope Katrina heaves a sigh of relief after getting your message, SRK. But again, a word of caution for Kat- Beware of the pranks SRK plays on his co-stars!

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

1 comments: on "I won't scare Katrina, claims SRK"

Ra One said...

Shahrukh wrote.
http://raonemoviereview.blogspot.com/
Well, Shahrukh's word was lapped by his fans who logged on to the site, giving it the traffic it needed."thanx everyone for rushing to site...now even i cant log on....now all latest stuff will be posted on the site before anywhere else," SRK wrote.

Post a Comment