Saturday 6 August 2011

Had not thought about acting: Kajal Agrawal

South Actress Kajal Agarwal, Ajay Devgan movies Opposite 'Sinhm' entry in the Bollywood. Although he is in no hurry and as in the South wants to succeed on their own. Success for a skin show is not their priority. Mascara last days spoken to us:

I agree it started in Bollywood. Actually, I in 2004 film 'Kyon Ho Gaya Na' entry into the film world, but my only scene in that movie was, so I do not start him. Ninth at the time I was in class and in the film, my role was just to show face. Then I made a Tolivud and Colivud. Although the offers I got too many Hindi films, but I wanted to come to Mumbai for a film, which I have identified. So, when successful filmmaker Rohit Shetty, approach me, then I could not say no.


After success in the South film industry is my sincere hope that I'll make his mark in Bollywood. Although I do agree that Bollywood is male dominated and women do not easily roll impressive. Well, I must tell you that Tamil and Telugu film industry is the same trend. So, your Karctor there is a way to move through.

My film Mgdhira "Filmfare Best Actress Award of the South had won the nomination. It was blockbuster Telugu movie. Typically, most of the film was shot in the Rann of Gujarat in the summer heat. I still remember that when we were shooting for a song, there's Temperature was 50 degrees Celsius. However, India's only Salt Desert Akspiriyns the shooting was different.

I do not think it is important that the skin show. You do not have to take off their clothes to look glamorous. Personally I do not like to wear short dresses and movies I will not. Although I do agree that Bollywood is always pressure on you to do so. Especially when some Hiroinen Size zero is maintained. But I've already achieved success in the South, so I do not have to do it.


I like my first Bollywood film star Ajay Devgan is the Opposite. Despite its still on the back of my identity as South and Bollywood cinema, I will take some time to stand. So I'd continue to work in South cinema. Now I do not get more offers from Bollywood, but the South in the industry that offers a lot to me.

I started getting modeling offers since his college days, but I never thought about acting. I wanted to complete my MBA. Graduation was only after the entry into my films. I no godfather in the industry, so I have my own success. No. I am not interested to join the war.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Had not thought about acting: Kajal Agrawal"

Post a Comment