Saturday 14 May 2011

Deepika desires to play super girl opposite Aamir Khan

Aamir - Deepika

After the desire of south-Indian beauty and Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone, Aamir Khan needs to think again about his previous decision to play role as superhero on-screen. Deepika Padukone wants to work with him in a superhero film. The pretty actress desires to play super girl in a film opposite Aamir.

In Bollywood it's like a trend to play the role as superhero or super-girl but few actors like Aamir Khan and Salman Khan who is always keep distance from it. Deepika too shares the opinion with the Khans but is ready to change her mind if Aamir is involved in the film.

Deepika Padukone told to repoter that I’m not yet ready to do superwomen. I think I need to focus on the characters that audiences feel I relate to. But if at all I had to do a super girl film, I think I will be able to carry the role only with Aamir. Hope, Mr. Perfectionist is listening as one never knows he really might change his mind and treat his fans with yet another avatar of his.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Deepika desires to play super girl opposite Aamir Khan"

Post a Comment